Kim spotted a teepee in the backyard of a friend from the ward last summer, and decided that her kids' lives would not be complete until they had a teepee of their own. It may have taken 14 months for her to make it, but our kids are finally living the dream.
As an added bonus this week -- body surfer extraordinaire:

6 comments:
That teepee is awesome...indoor, outdoor too!!! Kim you did good--a woman after my own heart--14 months to make, I do that too, but so worth it when it's done! Where were you Mike body surfing? Weather looks beautiful....
I love the teepee! Great job Kim! My kids would totally love it. And I love the awesome slideshow deal with the body surfing pictures! Neat! :)
The teepee is done!!! Congratulations Kim!!! Let the fun begin.... Mike, love the body surfing, you look great.
I am still not sure if a body surfing gif makes up for the emasculating nature of that stupid teepee.
I have a friend who had the same slideshow (obviously not of Mike bodysurfing). Apparently it's the hot new thing. Looks great!
Also, are the teepee poles the things we used to hold up Megans "adventure tent" for her birthday party? You know... the poles that fell on my head no less than 30 times, but Kim still insisted on having the entryway look like the opening of a tent.... If so, they look like they've been put to a much better use and hopefully they stay up better than our tent opening (talk about health hazard. Good thing the party-goers parents didn't know about that)
I'm so glad the teepee is done. I can now visit without the fear of being roped into that project. But it does look great. Mike, your bodysurfing is awesome.
Post a Comment