I am glad that you had some real staple ones in the mix, but you also had some of your favorite little places. I do love the one of the ATM in the fence. May you remember these little places always.
despite the fact that I didn't make it into any of your photos from your favorite things in Utah, I'm happy to see that I did in Austin. We're so glad that we got to visit you while you were there, it's a great city and will always be remembered as the place that we saw the most rockin' Ben Folds concert ever! (sorry we ditched you guys, but thanks for the ride)
2 comments:
I am glad that you had some real staple ones in the mix, but you also had some of your favorite little places. I do love the one of the ATM in the fence. May you remember these little places always.
despite the fact that I didn't make it into any of your photos from your favorite things in Utah, I'm happy to see that I did in Austin. We're so glad that we got to visit you while you were there, it's a great city and will always be remembered as the place that we saw the most rockin' Ben Folds concert ever! (sorry we ditched you guys, but thanks for the ride)
Post a Comment