Friday, October 27, 2006

Pumpkin Carving


Kimmie is such a good mom. She always plans fun things for me and Meg. This week she invited over our friends the Barlows and we had cheese soup and root beer, and we carved pumpkins. Megan was so excited, she even wanted to show the Barlows her costume, which is progress on that front (we have been trying to tell her it is "cool" and "neat" rather than laugh at her, I think we may have finally convinced her).

Meg has gotten pretty good at posing for the camera (I don't know where she gets that from). Here she is saying cheese.



















































































Meg loved her pumpkin, and she was especially intersted in the "fire" inside. I guess we'll have to be careful about that.

2 comments:

Alisha said...

It looks like you guys had fun. I wish we could be the "it" couple. Make sure you post Meg's costume

Lonna said...

Megan looks so darling in her costume and we had a great time.But I was wondering what is the pumpkin on the farright supposed to be? Just kidding it really looks like the big dipper. And I love all of the perfect pictures.