Sunday, October 15, 2006

New Post

We had such a good time in Utah (and took so many pictures) that it has been hard to decide which ones to use for a new post. We have been thinking about it all week, and it has just been too hard to separate them. So (by popular demand) we thought we'd at least post some pictures, even without explanations.













5 comments:

Alisha said...

We love the pictures. It was fun to see you and Megan, can't wait for Christmas.

shauni said...

I was so glad we got to see you guys, what a great coincidence that we were able to be in Utah at the same time! I love all your pictures. Let us know when you are heading back to Utah for Christmas. I'm sure we'll see you then!

Anonymous said...

These pictures are fabulous. It was so fun to see you and spend much needed time with our cute Megan girl--she has certainly stolen our hearts!! We are looking forward to December and spending more time with all of you. (That means you Mike--we missed you so-oo-oo much)

The Obergs said...

oh finally!! I was waiting for these pictures. Kimmie, you are such a good photographer, I'm glad that we stopped every couple of minutes to get yet another picture of leaves. . . hahah, just kidding, I loved our little drive. Megan is a doll, I know that I'm her favorite (ok that's just what I like to think). We are talking to Aunt Nanci tonight because she is going to be in town and we will ask her about the plane tickets. I hope everything works out because we would sure love to come visit.

Kelly said...

Hi Kim! I love discovering new blogs! I'm going to add yours to my links. These two pictures at the bottom are AWESOME. All your pictures were fun to see. These two just really stand out.